LITTLE CHERUBS DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase. However, in addition to your statutory rights, if for any reason you would like to return a purchase to us, please refer to the returns policy and procedure set out below.
CAN LITTLE CHERUBS DELIVER TO YOU?
Little Cherubs are proud to deliver to many areas around the world.
- United Kingdom
- Jersey and Guernsey
- Europe (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova - Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine)
- U.S.A. (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela)
- Middle East (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen)
CAN I RETURN ANY ITEM?
Yes. We offer a refund or exchange on any item within 7 days of receipt when returned in all original packaging, with original labels attached and providing items remain free from odours, have not been worn, washed, soiled, altered or damaged in anyway.
If the goods are being returned because they are unsuitable or you have changed your mind, the cost of postage when returning the goods is to be paid by you.
If goods are returned after 7 days, you may receive a credit note for the total value of goods, less postage. This credit note will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue. If returning goods paid for with a credit note, a new credit note will be issed for the total of goods returned, less postage and valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
SIMPLE STEP BY STEP RETURNS PROCEDURE
If you wish to return any item, please follow these easy steps:
- Request a return using our easy to use, online returns system which is accessed via logging into your account.
- Wrap your item(s) safely and securely to avoid damage in transit. It is your responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us safely. You may wish to use recorded or special delivery as appropriate.
- Send your parcel to:
Little Cherubs | 53 Fore Street | St Marychurch | Torquay | TQ1 4PU
We reserve the right to send goods back to you if they have been worn or soiled in any way.
Refunds will be processed via your original payment method within 28 days of cancellation / return. Please allow up to 10 working days for the monies to show on your bank statement. It is expected for a contact number to be enclosed with your return so that we may telephone you to obtain your card details to process your refund.
If a credit note was used as your payment method, as above refunds will be processed via original payment method and a new credit note will be issued for the total of goods returned, less postage. The credit note will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
WHAT IS PRE-ORDER?
Any item shown with a clock symbol means pre-order product. The item has not arrived to store yet but by clicking on your age and entering into the shopping basket, you will reserve your chosen age and the item will be posted on to you just as soon as we receive it to store. You may still return a pre-ordered item, even if it is some weeks since the original order date, providing the item is returned within 7 days of receipt and complies with all terms and conditions as shown above.
Please accept our most sincere apologies if you have received a faulty item. Follow the step by step returns procedure above and once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement (if available) or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage. For faulty items that have been worn or washed, we will endeavour to repair your purchase, if this is not possible then we will offer a replacement. If we can not repair or offer a replacement, you will receive a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We cannot guarantee a replacement in all circumstances but endeavour to do our best. We make every effort to ensure items are available. However, due to our stock being in limited sizes and quantities and most, only being available for one season, certain items may not be repeated or readily available.
If the exchange is for something of higher value, we will require your card details again.
You will be charged the normal rate of return carriage on an exchange of the same or higher value.
In addition to this policy you should also refer to our general Terms and Conditions of Sale.